ECOMMERCE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT:
Strategy | Product Roadmapping | Localization
With 20 years of digital product experience, I know what it takes to conceptualize, develop, and launch software products that drive enterprise success with highly engaging customer-facing ecommerce experiences.
My product management experience and customer focus blended with an extensive operations management, programming, finance, and accounting background, enables me to consistently lead teams to deliver outstanding results including:
• Producing an award winning ecommerce PDP deployed in North America, Europe, Japan, and China that has increased revenues nearly threefold for Nike.
• As the PDP Product Owner delivering performance that ensured up-time for 120+ high traffic product launches while competitor ecommerce sites crashed under smaller loads.
• Developing Nike’s global project budgeting systems adopted as a primary resource in generation of the company’s $400M IT budget.
• Providing expertise for localization and deployment of primary ecommerce product pages across 22 countries and in 9 languages.
• Leading a team of analysts and training new staff on user stories, technical requirements, system requirements, leading user acceptance sessions, and prioritization of product customizations.
A hands on business leader, I engage effectively with stakeholders at all organization levels from VP’s to entry level software engineers, asking the hard questions, turning around teams and projects, improving processes, and resolving complex technical issues.
I have held senior leadership positions with P&L responsibility at several technology startups. A seasoned consultant, I have worked extensively with Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and startup ventures, with industry experience spanning ecommerce, energy, apparel, logistics, insurance, and web application development.
Product Management is about saying 'No' to good ideas so you can say 'Yes' to the great.
Celceus Solutions, Inc.